Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Well it has been a while but I have kept writing, I have put a number of stories up on Smashwords and Kindle. I am going to focus on releasing more free ebooks over the next few months, try and get my stuff read more.

I am currently working on a new ebook that will probably be novella to novelette length. Up to 5000 words so far, will probably get out another 1500 today. Also have a short story I haven't read over yet to publish.


My Own Universe is around 12000 words and set in the near future. The book explores the life of a young man who becomes addicted to a new video game that feels completely real while allowing you to do whatever you wish. He is able load cities and people into the program creating a near real world experience without the consequences that go with reality. He becomes addicted to the game, so much so that he eventually has trouble distinguishing the game from reality until his life slowly crumbles to pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment