Wednesday, November 30, 2011

December plans and a sad day for comedy

Okay first thing, sad to say that Patrice O'Neal died yesterday of a stroke. For those that don't know he was a hilarious American standup comedian who certainly made me laugh my arse off many a day. Check out his stuff online if you haven't seen anything of him. Comedians always seem to go too soon. Rest in peace.

Still writing strong here, back in the swing of it now and easily churning out 2000 words a day. Should have this story wrapped up by next week. I am aiming to put four out in December in total.

Smashwords seems to be quite an effective medium at getting your books out, a fair few downloads seem to be coming from there now. If you are looking to put up some stories I would definitely suggest them, just be patient though as some lists aren't updated for three months or so.

Tried to log into my Scribd account for the first time in months. Didn't seem to like me for some reason as I couldn't get in. Don't think I will bother again.

Anyways that's me for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment