Tuesday, November 8, 2011

In Brussels, Off to Amsterdam Tomorrow

In Brussels at the moment, just had a nice dinner and relaxing in the hotel before I head off to Amsterdam tomorrow. Lots to see in Brussels, the square was awesome, gardens are very nice too and the chocolate is excellent. Much quieter than Paris and easier to navigate I think. Paris did have better sights and museums admittedly but was dirtier and was flooded with beggars, scammers and charity collectors unfortunately.

Looking forward to Amsterdam and Germany after that, still two weeks of my Euro trip to go.

Managed to do some writing while I have been away, started a couple of stories but still deciding which one to continue with. Only got my iPad with me but it is pretty decent to write with a bluetooth keyboard. For some reason it wouldn't work with Blogger though so had to activate email posting.

Anyways I might do a bit of writing before I fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment