Monday, August 29, 2011

Amazon Author page, Scribd update and more

New update. I am about 6000 words into my next story, Rising Fears. Going well so far, although this will be longer than Stolen Fears so might take a month to finish. Going well so far, I know how some of the story will go, still figuring out some details.

I set up an author page on my Amazon store page, I had no idea that that was there, next time I will read the emails they send me.

After using Scribd for a month I have to say that Smashwords is far better for distributing works, at least in my experience anyway. I have had well over a hundred downloads of my last free book over the last couple of days. Far better than anything on Scribd. Kindle is good too but you can't put free stuff there.

Saw some good movies recently. Bronson was really good it's a British movie from 2008 with Tom Hardy. Worth a look. I am still reading Anvil of Stars, hasn't grabbed me as much as the first book but it isn't bad.

That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment