Thursday, August 25, 2011

Begun new story and about to start reading a new book

Okay I have started my nest story and already have the first few chapters planned out. Started writing the first one today. Will be a sequel to Stolen Fears, and will probably be called Rising Fears. I will keep the characters of Greg, Saul and Michelle and will give Kylie some more space and flesh her out more. I will probably introduce at least one more major character, still deciding some of the details but he will be a rich corporate guy who is influencing certain things in the background. Still working that out but it will come to me as I write.

Finished reading Forge of God, really liked the ideas in that story and for a 1987 book it is still very relevant. There is a sequel to it called Anvil of Stars which I will start reading soon.

Fall of the Lich is doing decently on Smashwords, at the bargain price of free it should do decently. I would be interested to hear what people thought of it so hope to get some reviews, good or bad. Good to see I have had a couple on my other stories, they are always very much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment