Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Amazon Author Pages and Good Reads

Well apparently there is a separate Amazon author page for the UK and the US. Both look exactly the same and do the same thing but for some reason you have to make a separate account for both. I made one for my Amazon ebooks, whether it will do much good I don't know. Personally I prefer the Smashwords author pages, more options there.

Signed up to Good Reads, good site this, seems to be a social networking site for people that read which is ideal for me. Haven't spent too much time on it but looks like a good place to show what genre's and authors you like to read. Will try and list my books on there at some point, looks like all I need is an ISBN which I have.

Ten thousand words into my next story, reckon it will be around 20-30 thousand all up. Enjoying the story and have a rough idea how it will turn out although these things can change as I write.

Anyways, back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment